Few go above and beyond the call of duty. But it is needed. Excellence demands it. So the ones that do go the extra mile deserve to be recognized. Here are some rewarding ways to do this.
List of Above & Beyond Awards:
- Ace of Initiative Award - Taking the initiative is risky. Most shy away from it. This award is for the ones that demonstrate leadership.
- Behind-the-Scenes Wonder Award - They don't really enjoy the limelight, but their great work makes it possible for everything to go smoothly for everyone else. Recognize them with the help of this award.
- Beyond the Call of Duty Award - The call of duty is what people try to carry out. It takes a special person to do more. If you see one, reward them for it.
- COVID Hero Award - Give this award to express gratitude to the colleague who was nothing less than a hero amidst the global pandemic.
- Crushing It Award - Some people cruise and crush it on the path to achievement. This award is for them.
- Deadline Destroyer Award - 'I didn't find time. You'll get it by tomorrow for sure', said this person NEVER. Reward them for never failing to meet a deadline.
- Exceeding Everest Award - Scaling new highs is what high performers aim for. Keep them motivated with this, the summit of awards.
- Exceeding Expectations Award - Aiming higher, doing more, delivering extra are all rare happenings. If someone on your team does these things regularly, this is the award for them.
- Go Getter Award - If there is someone in the office that deserves recognition for being proactive and enterprising, this is the award for them.
- Goal-done Goose Award - They set a goal, reach their goal and sometimes even surpass it. This award is for them.
- Highest of High Fives Award - High fives celebrate achievement. And when the achievement is really special, this is the reward it deserves.
- Hyper Helper Award - A person who is always willing to help is an invaluable asset. Reward them. Always.
- Marvelous Multitasker Award - If there's someone in office whose shtick is to tackle too many things at the same time, present them with this award.
- Mission Impossible Award - Is there one person who is fearless enough to take up new challenges and ace them? Reward this employee’s never-say-die attitude.
- WOW Machine Award - Does someone on the team make you go wow time and again for the right reasons? This is the award for them.
You can either buy these awards as is or we can customize it for you with the recipient’s name and/or company logo.
These awards are part of our Creative Recognition Awards collection. You can check the entire range here.
- Size: 4 inch wide x 6 inch tall / 1 inch thickness
- Material: Acrylic
- Delivery: Ships in 2-3 business days.
- All certificates are printed on 240 gsm specialty paper and come enclosed in a white envelope.
- We ship worldwide using FedEx and DHL. In most cases, the items reach the destination in 3-5 business days after dispatch.
- Shipping charges are computed during checkout. All orders above US$ 100 qualify for free shipping.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Find answers to some common questions about our Creative Recognition Awards here.
We ordered both trophies and certificates from Engrave Awards. Nimish and team were very accommodating and easy to work with even when we needed personal customizations specific to our order. The awards were a huge success at our event and arrived earlier than expected for us to coordinate delivery to the venue. We will definitely use their services again for team recognitions. -- United Airlines