An organisation, today, cannot succeed without implementing a robust employee engagement program and providing a workplace culture that allows employees to thrive and innovate. The Mercer-NDTV Employer Excellence Awards is awarding employers who put their employees first, encourage diversity at the workplace and provide a healthy work-life balance.
The awards will be given out under the following 10 categories:
1. Excellence In Work Life Balance: Covers areas such as flexibility at work, time spent at the workplace per employee and fun/leisure activities planned for employees on a regular basis.
2. Excellence In Employee Recognition: Recognises mechanisms by which middle managers are empowered to recognise/reward their teams on an ad hoc/spot basis.
3. Excellence In Capability Building: Includes training, competency frameworks and assessments, mentoring, job rotation, task force participation, etc.
4. Excellence In Digital HR: Includes all the digital innovations that HR has introduced for the purpose of employee engagement.
5. Excellence In Workplace Diversity: For Initiatives or measures to enhance diversity in the organisation, such as hiring of female employees and the differently abled, along with specific policies established for female employees, beyond what is statutory.
6. Excellence In Connected Organisation: For Initiatives that go beyond the organisation and benefit the community.
7. Excellence In Career Development: For conducting career development design and planning for various types of employees and corresponding career development courses and abundant internal resources to support the fulfilment of employees' value.
8. Excellence In Innovative Hiring: Covers the different approaches adopted to recruit candidates and the part that technology/social media/analytics plays in leveraging the recruitment process and managing the related workforce.
9. Excellence In Employee Well-Being: Covers improvements made to the health and wellbeing of individuals in the workplace, and efforts taken to create an environment conducive to promoting a wellness culture among employees and that induce long-term behavioural change.
10. Excellence In Innovative Benefits: Looks at organisational initiatives that go beyond market benchmarks and competitiveness to design/personalise benefits programmes (including communication) that meet the diverse needs of companies’ specific employees while aligning with the company’s business and talent strategies.
The last date for receiving completed application forms, along with supporting documents, is 31st March, 2018. The awards ceremony will be held in April, 2018.
If you’d like your organisation to feature on this prestigious list, you should go here and register.