I do not believe that I have had an interview with anybody in twenty-five years in which the person to whom I was talking was not annoyed during the early part of the interview by my asking stupid questions.
- Harry Stack Sullivan
'Hiring right' is not just the key to building a stong employer brand, but also sustaining it. And it's not just about choosing employees who fit the job - it's also about the employee being the right fit for the company culture. And what's the best way to figure that out? By asking the right questions!
Don't just stop at evaluating the technical expertise of the new hires - delve further and unlock the traits that'd make them the perfect fit for your organisation!
What You Should Expect?
- Intelligently worded questions to get exactly what you need. Here are some questions for a quick sneak-peek!
Questions to assess a potential employee's working style
- How would your co-workers describe your working style?
- How do you respond to a situation where you are in disagreement with a senior who is leading your project?
Questions to assess customer service orientation
- Tell us about a time when you went out of your way to delight a customer?
Questions to assess their passion for the job
- How do you stay up-to-date with what is happening in your industry?
And several others to assess if they are a culture-fit for your organisation and their technical skills based on the profile they are being interviewed for.
These questions are well-researched and formulated to ensure that you don't have to beat around the bush to find the perfect employee! And we left out the answers... Every organisation is unique enough not to warrant generic answers.